Chobots Gang is BACK! We are also hiring authors!

Site Views

Followers

Blog Banner

Pcchip321 Chobots Blog

Monday 18 August 2014

Official Opening

Hello Chobots,

After a while, I have returned to the Chobots world. I am known from being moderator on a lot of popular Chobot servers, Toonstunes, and Club Penguin as Waterkid100. 

I was planning on making this a Chobotical blog once Chobotical released. However, this didn't exactly go out as planned. Chobotical has been down for a while and the only Chobots that's up and in my interest is Chobots Universe. Therefore, I will be dedicating this blog for Chobots Universe. I may make a branch and post news and cheats about Chobots besides Chobots Universe, but for now this will strictly post about Chobots Universe.

I will also be looking for authors to post on this site daily. Our goal is to be the number one Chobot Universe blog. If you wish to become an author here, then please leave a comment. Talk to me in game to chat with me on Skype (my username is PcChip321). I hope this blog will meet it's goal and will be the number one blog for Chobots, but I would need some support from you, the viewers.

PcChip321, Chobotical Gang CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Chobots Gallery

Chobots Drawing Gallery

Blog Banner

Blog Archive